How can VRI support you with at work communication
Virtual/video remote interpretation (VRI) is a new service offered by DHA. VRI will help you connect virtually through video with an ASL interpreter to bridge your communication needs. VRI can help support:
• Access to virtual interpretation
• Local, qualified and professional American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters
• Our VRI platform is encrypted to ensure the highest confidentiality.
• A way to clearly see facial expressions
• Quality video streaming
• Access to ASL interpreters anywhere with an internet connection
• A low to no-cost option (inquire to see if you qualify for free access to this service)
How do I access VRI?
What is VRI or virtual remote interpreting?
We use webcams to connect you with an ASL interpreter available in real time for your communication needs.
When should I access the VRI service?
VRI can support your communication needs for all types of appointments, meetings and even interviews. Pre-book your ASL interpreter to ensure availability. A great service to access when an in-person interpreter isn’t available.
Who are DHA interpreters?
Local, qualified and professional ASL interpreters are ready to serve you.
What technology do I need to access VRI?
All you and/or the person you are meeting with needs is a computer, tablet or smartphone.
How much is this service?
VRI is a cost-effective option for businesses and employers.